Jumper configuration Dwengo board
Non-used functionality on the Dwengo board can be turned off by using jumpers. This allows to save power (battery power) or to use the ports for different purposes. Here you can find an overview of the available jumpers and their functionality.
- JP1-1: switching power of USB on or off
- JP1-2: switching USB data+ line on or off
- JP1-3: switching USB data- lijn on or off
- JP1-4: switching serial communication (RS232) on or off
- JP2: select the power source for the buffered outputs (external power or 5V)
- JP3-1: LED's LD4-LD7 on or off
- JP3-2: LED's LD0-LD3 on or off
- JP3-3: Turning the four buffered outputs on or off
For most applications it is sufficient to leave all the jumpers on.