Request a quote without obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our prices do not include shipping costs.
Social robot kit
With this kit you can get started with social robots in your classroom. For this you can base yourself on our free teaching material at dwengo.org/socialrobot
This kit contains:
- The Dwenguino microcontroller platform.
- The more social robot expansion sign.
- A USB-A to mini-USB cable.
- Four servomotors (2 x 180 degrees and 2 x continuously).
- Two distance sensors.
- A sound sensor.
- An RGB LED.
- An awl.
- A screwdriver.
- 60 m3 nuts.
- 100M3Bouten (20X8Mm,20X16Mm,40X25MmEn20X40Mm)
- A tailor -made stencil for cutting out components.
- Four servo arms.
- 16 Fasteners.
- Four mounting plates for the servomotors.
- Sufficient customized cables for connecting sensors and actuators.
- A range of didactic materials on dwengo.org/en/socialrobot
Price: €1000 excl. 21% VAT for five kits
Since schools are the main target group for the purchase of this kit, it is only sold in packs of five.
As company or organization it is possible to sponsor this robot kit. Depending on the number of sponsored sets, the sponsor's branding will be provided on the box. We then look for schools that can use the sets the most and donate the sets to those schools. For more information about sponsorship, please contact email@example.com.
Staff game Social robots
With this statement game, the students gain insights into the social impact of AI systems.
Price: €10 excl. 6% VAT
Teacher guide KIKS
With this teacher manual you can quickly get started with our material on artificial intelligence and climate.
Price: €50 excl. 6% VAT
Teacher guide Chatbot
With this teacher manual you can quickly get started with our material on language technology.
Price: €30 excl. 6% VAT